Saturday, March 5, 2011

Scrapphing my family history

Anyone that knows me knows I am obsessed with genealogy. While looking through scrapbooking books at the library, I came across two that had to do with scrapping your family history. I found some neat layouts and am eager to start them. I have all the history (documented for over 15 years). So now I want a creative way to put the information in a tree or chart.

One of the pictures is of building blocks - you know, the kind kids play with. So I am trying to find a template I can use. Another "tree" included cartoon faces of people in the family. Still another one used vellum leafs. Because I am new to this scrapbooking, I have no idea what vellum is. So......I guess I am going to do some reading.

When these are completed by me, I will post them here. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment