Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lots of fun things

Well, today was a good day for me. First, I received some beautiful paper and stamps and ribbons in the mail today. I cannot wait to play with them and see what I make. Second, I was at a garage sale and bought 2 stamp sets that were practically new. This sale also had a huge box of embellishments, ranging from stickers to ribbon to brads to eyelets for me to buy ($2). Then I went to a friend's house and she gave me a lot of brads, buttons, tags, etc. (she is moving out of state). So I made out like a bandit today.

Because I have this new stuff and because I have bought some things, I decided I was going to go through my stash and see what I can dispose of. So I have a big box of things that I am giving to Megan, my daughter-in-law. In April this year we went to a weekend crop. I got her hooked, just like I am. The first weekend in October we are going on another weekend crop. She wil get this box of goodies and perhaps she will have fun with it too. I love to share and love when people share with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment