Friday, November 18, 2011

Busy, Busy

Well, these past 2 weeks have been busy. I have been on a 2 day scrapbooking trek (in my town, but it was all day events). I learned a trick that some might think was obvious, but for me was different. A lady sitting at my table was using a edge punch and was punching her pictures. I had never punched pictures, as I was even leary about cutting them. But I tried a couple of her punches and loved it! So, of course Michael's was having a sale, so I went and bought 2 of them (same ones I used at the crop). I had never even used an edge punch. So, I am now using these. They are cool.

The other thing I am into is the chipboard albums. I have made one with the letters of my last name (each one on a different page), a book album, and others. I won't bore you with all the pictures, but my sister and I have some cool ideas to use with them.

I came down to my aunt's a coupld days ago and my sister and I did some scrapbooking. I have her hooked now and next it will be my mom and other sister. Adventures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment