Saturday, July 21, 2012

Back in the Swing

I went to a class yesterday on making chipboard books. Most of the ones I have bought are ones that the letters (if you are spelling out a word) are already cut. Well, last night I learned to cut my own. Not sure that I like this, but oh now I know how! :) Anyway, I think I will try to do some on my own. When I get an inspiration, I want to start making it now, not wait until I order one and it comes in. I also found a new place I am going to view -- Scrapbook Stamp Society. I am doing to Link Up for Pink blog, and I saw a real cool short brown haired girl, with big eyes. I have to go find that stamp! Now I think I am back in the swing of scrapbooking/creating. Good thing - I need to use my stash so I can buy more.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back. The chipboard books sound like fun
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete