Saturday, May 7, 2011

Good Buys

Well, it has been a while since I have been online. I have been experimenting with some scrapbook things, and just have not had time to write.

I started using Tim Holtz' Adirondack Alcohol Inks. I used the Brights and colored a tin I had. Very nice. So now I bought some of the blending solution and will try using it. How cool!

I tried to cut chipboard with my Cricut. Little did I know I needed to have a different blade and a different housing for it. So I have looked around. $30 seems like a lot. But after going into the store three times, I found a 20% coupon but the checkout lady said because I was trying so hard, she gave me a 50% off one item coupon. So, I got the blade and housing for $15!

This weekend there are "yard sales" (what we in the north call "garage sales"). The first one I went to had some scrapbooking items. SCORE! I bought a stampin scrubber, a jar of colored flowers, and 12 packages of rub on alphabet. Total price $3.25!

So, time to get scrappin. Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment