Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Where Have I Been?

It is obvious that I have not been blogging lately. Not much has been happening here. I have, however, been doing a little scrapping.

I am still in the monthly Stamp Camp. We have made some cute cards and this past month, we decorated a plastic bucket. Very cute! I decorated a second one on my own, using the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge, cutting out a girl with dark hair, pink dress, and pink Crocks. On the other side, I made a 3-dimensional flower, using a brad for the center. These might make good Christmas presents.

The last week or so I have been adding to my vacation scrapbook. I am taking pictures of Rory and I from our various vacations and mounting them on pages. It is nice. Not sure when I will ever be done -- can a scrapbook be done?

October is coming (unfortunately too fast) and I will be attending another Girlfriend's Getaway in St Louis. This is a 3 day scrapbook event (24 hours). Last year I went with Kathy (from my Stamp Camp) and my daughter-in-law Megan. We had a lot of fun. I bought too much. This year I have made a vow not to buy something unless I run out of something. So what will I do? Make Christmas cards? Make birthday cards for everyone in the family? Work on another scrapbook? I need to start planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment