Wednesday, September 12, 2012

For Fun Challenges

I made the following card for the For Fun Challenges.  Read their blog, participate in their challenges, and have fun. It is more fun to participate in because there are no prizes, so all levels of craftmakers participate.

The challenge is color - mostly blue with a little white/cream. I used blue cardstock and cut it to a 4X5 card. I put a layer of white card stock next and then a block of white/blue patterned paper. To add the hearts, I used my punch and cut 20-30 hearts and glued them to the page. The cross is in Navy blue ink and the "Get Well Wishes" is in a brighter blue ink.

Hope you like it!  Now go to For Fun Challenges and join in.


1 comment:

  1. this is an awesome card! Thanks so much for helping me and being a great designer this week!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete